How to Enter
Share a photo of your watch on Instagram or Facebook showing us how you use your COROS watch to help navigate
- Use the hashtag #NavigateWithCOROS
- Tag @COROSGlobal
What you get
Enter to win an expense-paid trip* to run any of the 2024 Lifetime Events – Leadville Series races, including the iconic Leadville 100 Trail Run in Leadville Colorado.
*Up to $2500 travel reimbursement for the winner if the following requirements are met leading up to your chosen race:
- Work with COROS to produce two videos showing how they use their watch leading up race day (or during the race)
- Grant COROS access to your Training Hub to use as blog/training material to promote and market your training and race
- Entry Period: 5/15 – 6/15/23
- Winner Announced: June 15th, 2023
- Life Time Leadville Races 2024
- Life Time Leadville Trail Marathon & Heavy Half
- Life Time Leadville Trail 100 Run Camp
- Life Time Leadville Silver Rush 50 Run
- Life Time Leadville Trail 10K
- Life Time Leadville Trail 100 Run
- Austin Rattler Run
Using Navigation on Your Watch
- Create a route in the COROS app and sync to your watch
- Scroll to your desired activity start menu, then choose “Settings -> Navigation -> Choose course”
- Take a photo of your watch during your run!
What is a Waypoint
Add a waypoint to any new route, or imported route for your long days on the trails, races, or for a quick trip around town.
How are they used?
Waypoints are most commonly used to identify key points of interest, to identify aid stations during races, and see the distance and elevation gain until you reach a desired point.